[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3 - Will cause memory leaks due to unclosed InitialContext()"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 23 08:20:38 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 - Will cause memory leaks due to unclosed InitialContext()":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521874#521874

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
What happens on closing is dependent on the implementation I read somewhere... So it indeed might not be a problem at all, but I soal read somewhere that on Weblogic you should close it, but that might also be jusr for remote contexts and not the 'local/server' one. So I agree to want to see proof it is a real issue.