[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "timeout query string added by Jboss WS in URL creates issues"

ssk ssk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 25 00:11:18 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "timeout query string added by Jboss WS in URL creates issues":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521961#521961

Author  : ssk ssk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jboss-ssk

Message:
Hi

 We are setting the timeout using "PROPERTY_CLIENT_TIMEOUT" on the client side to extend the response waiting time.  Jboss WS stack is adding this timeout to the URL as a queryString as

 http://localhost:7070/service?timeout=1000

 This creates issues on the remote system which uses a loadbalancer and URL filtering to prevent malicious access.

  Pls let me know how to avoid this timeout param in URL but still use the timeout feature

thanks
ssk