[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM 4.3 and JPA/Hibernate integration question"

christian garderes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 25 04:40:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4.3 and JPA/Hibernate integration question":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522006#522006

Author  : christian garderes
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/chrigar

Message:
Thanks for your response Santanu.

The problem is that, in JPA/Spring, we don't use a LocalSessionFactoryBean.
Rather we rely on a LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean with no knowledge of hibernate session api.

The trick was to get a reference to the Underlying SessionFactory, something like:

SpringConfuguration.setHibernateSessionFactory(((Session) entityManager.getDelegate()).getSessionFactory());

For now, we still don't have any solution for JBPM 4.3 version   :-(