[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM4.3 and JBoss 5.1.0 standard configuration"

Nenad Popovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 25 09:41:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM4.3 and JBoss 5.1.0 standard configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522081#522081

Author  : Nenad Popovic
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/neshap

Message:
Dominic, thx for answer. Do you use Jboss 5.1 "standard" or  "all" configuration (-c standard or -c all)? Jbpm works fine for me as well when I install it on "default". On "standard" configuration Jbpm starts, seems that it works fine, but I'm not able to use jbpm-console, because something goes wrong when jbpm-console app tries to access ProcessEngine that was obtained from JNDI. JNDI configurations for "standard" and "default" configurations are different (check jndi.properties in conf folder), but I haven't figured out whether or how that has something to do with Jbpm installation.