[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] New message: "Re: @Autowiring of beans from Spring applicationcontext"

J H do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 26 08:48:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "@Autowiring of beans from Spring applicationcontext":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522299#522299

Author  : J H
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/joboss

Message:
Hey Marius,

first of all: thanks for the quick reply. I will try to give you as much information as I can do and provide a small example project, that will reflect the .ear structure. They are all maven and eclipse projects, so it should be easy to reproduce. You will find them in the attached file.

A summary of what infrastructure I use:
Server: JBoss 5.1.0GA
OS: Windows 7
WS-Module: jbossws-metro-3.2.2.GA

The only modifications I did in the run.conf is, that I changed the memory settings of the JVM. The rest is standard JBoss settings.

For packaging the .ear I use the skinny-war settings in the pom, put all the .jars in the /lib dir and as far as I can see there's no duplicate spring jars. Also in the jboss dirs I could NOT find any spring jar.

I created three example projects comprising a .war, .jar and an .ear. The .ear can be deployed and installs a WebService.
The WebService is listed in the host:port/jbossws site and can be reached under host:port/autowiring_war/AutowiringWebService?wsdl
A logfile is also attached. Concerning this everything seems to work fine.

Thanks for your help ....
johannes