[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Async continuation in decision activity"

Johan Kumps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 26 10:42:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Async continuation in decision activity":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522344#522344

Author  : Johan Kumps
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/johan.kumps

Message:
Hi all,

I want to use an asynchrounous continuation in my JBpm process. Please consider following piece of my process definition :

The WorkerDecisionHandler is implemented using Drools.

When an instance is of this process is being created I want it to run the WorkerDecisionHandler in a separate thread. So I configured it as follows :

When trying it using a unit test I think no separate thread is used to run the WorkerDecisionHandler in. I print the Thread.currentThread() in my test class and in the WorkerDecisionHandler and these are the same. What am I doing wrong?

T in Test : hread[main,5,main]
T in WorkerDecisionHandler : Thread[main,5,main]

Kind regards,