[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jbpm4.3 - NumberFormatException on validateRepositoryCache"

Santanu Saraswati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 26 14:15:40 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm4.3 - NumberFormatException on validateRepositoryCache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522393#522393

Author  : Santanu Saraswati
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/saraswati.santanu

Message:
I am not really able to reproduce the problem. I am using Spring, jBPM 4.3.The code there also looks fine.

Can you please put break point and check the set methods of RepositoryCacheImpl, from the startup of the server? You should be able to find who is calling this API to add those keys. Let us know your findings.