[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Creating Users in JBPM Console"

Ramavathu vamsikrishna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 00:38:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Creating Users in JBPM Console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522446#522446

Author  : Ramavathu vamsikrishna
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mynamevamsi

Message:
Hi,

I  created sample user in HSQL DB provided by default JBPM database.
Using the relationship JBPM_ID_USER, JBPM_ID_GROUP and JBPM_IDMEMEBERSHIP relationship.

I checked and It has successfully updated into the database.

But when I am logged into the application using this created user, it is showing the that" requested resource has been denied".

Please let me know, if any other settings to be done to resolve this issue..

Thanks and regards
Vamsi