[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: mysql and JBPM Integration Problem"

null null do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 13:12:17 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "mysql and JBPM Integration Problem":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522608#522608

Author  : null null
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ranjix

Message:
Obviously, regarding this error, is my fault. There is indeed a race condition, fixable by adding

      <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>

into the definition of the topics (all/deploy/messaging/destinations-service.xml file). As soon as I put the line in, for each of my topics, the error disappeared. I assume something similar happened in the case of the original poster...

all the best/ranjix