[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Deployment mechanism details"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 20:56:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployment mechanism details":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522651#522651

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Yes, but from 4.3 (but I'm not 100% sure, see the jira issues and releasenotes for this release) you can add them to the 'business archive' again and deploy only to the db, but I'm not 100% sure. But always keep in mind that you need access to dependent classes anyhow (e.g. external jar files cannot (afaik) be deployed to the db