[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: database maintenance"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 09:57:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "database maintenance":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522774#522774

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
Which version of jBPM are you using? Starting with jBPM 4.x it uses a separate table for finished process instances. After completion of the process they are moved there. So there shouldn't be any problems with instance tables growing to big. However, in jBPM 3.x this can be the case AFAIK. But I am not sure since I am not using jBPM 3.x.