[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Does jpdl support boolean operations"

Andrew Rampulla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 10:49:04 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Does jpdl support boolean operations":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522796#522796

Author  : Andrew Rampulla
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/xandrewrampulla

Message:
I was trying to do something very simple.  I wanted one of the conditions in my workflow to be a logical and of a couple of things.  When I put this in, the workflow seemed to abort, but I can't tell why.  Does anything look wrong with the following?  And if not, does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to turn on logging to find the problem?

    <decision name="useX">
        <transition name="IsXAllocated" to="IsXAllocated">
            <condition>#{(true==true) && (false==false)}</condition>
        </transition>
        <transition to="BuildResponse" name="BuildResponse"></transition>
    </decision>

Thanks