[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to get sub process instance id"

Giuseppe Trotta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 12:06:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to get sub process instance id":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522821#522821

Author  : Giuseppe Trotta
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gtrotta

Message:
Thanxs Jas for your suggestion, but I would like preserve my workflow structure composed by a mainprocess running different subprocess in different steps. I could explode the entire workflow in a unique one, but I don't like it and it would be too complex (unless there are no other available options).

I can't believe there isn't a way to accomplish this apparently simple task