[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: org.jboss.tools.seam.core.prefs always being updated"

Fabri­cio Lemos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 13:30:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "org.jboss.tools.seam.core.prefs always being updated":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522839#522839

Author  : Fabri­cio Lemos
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/fabricio.lemos

Message:
It´s been very hard to reproduce it. I closed and opened the project 10 times in a roll and in only 2 of them the file was updated.

I´m using JBT CR1 and created the project with the Seam Wizard using Maven Integration. I will try others step combinations and try to reproduce it consistently.