[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: Calrification required regarding version of Core Cache"

Mircea Markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 28 14:51:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Calrification required regarding version of Core Cache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522860#522860

Author  : Mircea Markus
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mircea.markus

Message:
>  So I'm not sure if Cayenene can be upgraded to Malagueta without changing the classes being used from the jars in my application to create, configure  cache etc, which I feel is not a small job.

Yep, there will be API changes between Cayenne and Malagueta. And significant performance improvements as well, so it might worth the effort.