[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM 4.3 EL cannot read process property with null value"

Jakub Sobolewski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 10:20:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4.3 EL cannot read process property with null value":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523014#523014

Author  : Jakub Sobolewski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jsobolewski

Message:
Hi!

I don't know if this is expected behavior...

When I set some variable in running process to null value and then try to access it in EL expression javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException is thrown.

Log messages show that variable is initiated properly.

Simple test case in attachment (maven eclipse project).

Regards
Jakub Sobolewski