[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 29 19:02:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523087#523087

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
> john.waterwood wrote:
>
> This external archive is possible, but takes us back to square one. As others pointed out, it's quite hard to match the right jar in Eclipse to the right source jar in the Jboss source archive.
I would try to give eclipse a chanse to handle that for us considering we have an implememntation that uderstands sources packaged as zips, but I cannot find any thirdparty sources in source archive for jboss-4.2.2.GA.
> john.waterwood wrote:
>
> There are also many jar files containing jboss source code as jars in the thirdparty folder. For the end user it is very hard to understand why this is I think.
I'm looking at boss-4.2.2.GA sources (just one I have locally), I've checked several jars from thirdpaty folder and haven't seen any sources. Is that true for all releases or only for last ones?