[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: database maintenance"

Giang Nguyen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 30 05:42:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "database maintenance":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523109#523109

Author  : Giang Nguyen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/giangnguyen

Message:
I read these information from "BPM console reference" 1.0.0 GA by Heiko Braun in which console-ui is gwt-console.war, console-server is gwt-console-server.war,  domain model is gwt-console-rpc.jar and integration layer is gwt-console-server-integration.jar. That are 4 related components acording to the document. Since we moved to Runa WFE afterward, I havent read more detail of it but surely when having more time I will take a better look.