[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

John Waterwood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 30 07:04:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523115#523115

Author  : John Waterwood
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/john.waterwood

Message:
I don't know about the sources of Jboss 4.2.2, but at least the jboss 5.1.0 source archive contains several jboss and thirdparty jar files with source. From the top of my head, these are at least the jsf (mojarra) sources and the jbosssx sources.
With an implementation that understands sources packaged as zips, do you mean the ability of Eclipse to scan a folder recursively and automatically add all jar or zip files to the source lookup path? That would be rather neat really.