[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: EJB3 slower than EJB2"

No Name do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 31 13:00:04 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB3 slower than EJB2":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523211#523211

Author  : No Name
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ekric

Message:
Okay. The answer is clear, it has something to do with the traffic caused by the Server and it's protocols and has nothing to do with the programming model.

I allready thought about doing some other tests, that show that the new Implementations used aren't slower.

But it was my task to do exactly these tests. So I was the unlucky one to find that bottleneck...

Would you advise me to do some other tests? If yes, which ones would you do?

Thank you and have a nice sunday evening.