[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception

juan pablo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 1 13:19:59 EDT 2010

juan pablo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jplistero] replied to the discussion

"Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550652#550652

Hi all,

I resolved. I start all again, I download jbossws-native and jbossas 5.1.0 and I follow de install intructions to install jbossws at jbossas 5.1.0

Then in my project (working with netbeans 6.8, jdk 6) only import the jar to compile, in my case jbossws-native-core for the cast
*((StubExt) port).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");*

*th*anks for the answers,
if someone has some problems with wssecurity, write me or post it.

*
*

*
*