[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 2 08:37:02 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550801#550801

Thinking about it, specially since the only known / useful marker is @Endpoint annotation,
why don't we simply say if users want to use this new cxf, they need to place either
* jboss-classloading.xml with parent domain pointing to your WS domain
* custom jboss-ws.xml file, which we recognize and hack the classloading metadata ourselves

We forced Seam users to have jboss-app.xml with CL isolaton ...
As I think it will be hard to get any proper transaprent magic working in this case.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]