[jboss-user] Logging on to JBoss Community site

Hitoshi Ozawa htshozawa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:24:11 EDT 2010

I'm having a very difficult time logging on to the JBoss Community site:
https://community.jboss.org/login.jspa

I registered and tried to login but it keeps saying my password is wrong.
I've reset my password by selecting "forgot my password" but the new
password the system sent me still errors out saying the password is
wrong.
Has anyone been able to login or is that site just used by Redhat to
collect user information?

How do I cancel my registration to stop emails from the Community?

H.Ozawa