[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Eclipse Helios: JBoss WS Runtime Location is NULL

Jean-Paul DZISIAK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 6 04:59:09 EDT 2010

Jean-Paul DZISIAK [http://community.jboss.org/people/jep] created the discussion

"Eclipse Helios: JBoss WS Runtime Location is NULL"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551181#551181

Hello,

I have installed the latest JBoss Tools ( http://community.jboss.org/en/jbosstools/blog/2010/07/05/jboss-tools-on-eclipse-36-helios http://community.jboss.org/en/jbosstools/blog/2010/07/05/jboss-tools-on-eclipse-36-helios) on a Helios Eclipse.

I have installed the latest JBoss WS native on a JBoss 5.1 AS

However when I use the New -> Web Service -> Top Down Java Bean Web Service -> I have the following error message:

+The JBoss WS Runtime Location is NULL. Please set the location on JBoss WS preferences page.+

So I have to use "wsconsume.bat" manually from a "C:\jboss-5.1.0\bin" directory

Have I missed an extra configuration ?

Help would be very appreciated !

JPD