[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Best arichitecture with Jbpm

Panditha Lakkana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 8 10:17:58 EDT 2010

Panditha Lakkana [http://community.jboss.org/people/panditha.lakkana] created the discussion

"Best arichitecture with Jbpm"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551696#551696

Hi All!

Currently we have a project with 3-tier architecture (Web, EJB3.0 and mysql).

Now we are trying to use Jbpm 4.3.

In this scenario our EJB methods are calling Jbpm API for various transitions. If an action in a process needs to update any entity, in eventlistner again we are accesing ejb methods.

This architecture looks very cumbersome.

Is it really help full to use jbpm, when we have an ejb layer already.

Any other design approach for better managebility?

Thanks,
Panditha.