[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9

Jim Ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 8 10:42:43 EDT 2010

Jim Ma [http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.ma] replied to the discussion

"Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551715#551715

Hi Andrew,

I wrote a simple oneway service and configure the 8443 port connecotor for jboss server:
> @WebService(serviceName = "SOAPService",
>
>             endpointInterface = "org.jboss.ssl.Greeter",
>
>             targetNamespace = " http://jbossws.jboss.org/hello_world http://jbossws.jboss.org/hello_world")
>
> public class GreeterImpl implements Greeter {
>
>     WebServiceContext wscontext;
>
>     public void pingMe() {
>
>         MessageContext msgContext = wscontext.getMessageContext();
>
>         HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest =
>
>             (HttpServletRequest)msgContext.get(MessageContext.SERVLET_REQUEST);
>
>         System.out.println(httpServletRequest.getScheme());
>
>     }

When I use a ssl client running in another jvm to send oneway request, the server can always get the "https" schema without error.  Can you see if there any difference between my test setup with XTS test code and configuration here?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]