[jboss-user] [jBPM] - failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.variables, no session or session was closed

Felix Jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 9 04:30:52 EDT 2010

Felix Jose [http://community.jboss.org/people/FelixKJose] created the discussion

"failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.variables, no session or session was closed"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551883#551883

 Hi All,

I am using JBPM with Spring and Hibernate. I am getting the following exception while getting the variables using executionImpl and is as follows:

org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.variables, no session or session was closed
org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationException(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:358)
org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationExceptionIfNotConnected(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:350)
org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.initialize(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:343)
org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.read(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:86)
org.hibernate.collection.PersistentMap.entrySet(PersistentMap.java:242)
org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ScopeInstanceImpl.getVariables(ScopeInstanceImpl.java:237)
com.jpmc.speadd.service.impl.SpeaddWorkFlow.StartWorkFlow(SpeaddWorkFlow.java:245)

 My JBPM-config file snippet:

<command-service name=+"txRequiredCommandService">  <retry-interceptor />  <environment-interceptor /> <spring-transaction-interceptor /> </command-service>

<

transaction-context>

<transaction type=+"spring"+/>

<repository-session/>

<db-session/>

<message-session/>

<timer-session/>

<history-sessions>

<object class=+"org.jbpm.pvm.internal.history.HistorySessionImpl"+/>

</history-sessions>

<!--Need to set explicitly that we don't want jbpm to create sessions
-->

<hibernate-session current=+"true"+ close=+"false"/+>

</transaction-context>

Can you please let me know how can i solve the same? Please send a response as soon as possible.

With Regards,
Felix K Jose

+