[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 9 09:45:17 EDT 2010

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551939#551939

Since the introspection implementation performs better than the javassist and bytecode implementations, I tried out something we mentioned on a call before JBoss World which was to use the introspection implementation and to generate the accessors. Unfortunately this also slows down bootup times, probably due to the time taken to generate and then load the class.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]