[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Driver Definition/JDBC driver

darren hartford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 12 08:19:53 EDT 2010

darren hartford [http://community.jboss.org/people/dhartford] created the discussion

"Driver Definition/JDBC driver"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552120#552120

Hey all,
Has anyone found a good way to install Driver Definition/JDBC drivers via an Eclipse Plugin/update-site approach?  I'm trying to avoid the 'use this specific filepath' as supporting many developers it gets a little silly.

Historically, I've been leaning on the DTP Enablement plugins to provide these features, but as you work with the newer Eclipse versions there are unnecessary dependency conflicts coming into play with DTP.