[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to start/spawn 'n' subprocesses for 'n' users using JBPM-4.3.

Felix Jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 14 13:48:16 EDT 2010

Felix Jose [http://community.jboss.org/people/FelixKJose] created the discussion

"How to start/spawn 'n' subprocesses for 'n' users using JBPM-4.3."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552599#552599

 Hi All,

I am facing a big problem and my requirement I am giving below. Please anybody help me on the same.

Ours is a web application.We are handling the flow of the application by using JBPM.
In a web page we are having a result set of 3 sub users and we can select any number of them using the select button.
If we select 3 of those sub users then it should start 3 JBPM subprocesses for them from the main JBPM process.
And when that 3 selected users logins to the application from different web browsers  at the same time,then each JBPM subprocess's state nodes
should be transitioned according to the actions performed by the corresponding users on their respective web sessions/pages.

My doubts are:
1. How to start/spawn 'n' subprocess depending on the selection of 'n' sub users from the result set.( For each sub user there should be a subprocess)
2. How to map each subprocess with each selected sub user's Id. This is for transitioning the corresponding subprocess's state nodes when the respective user

I will be grateful to you if you help me.

Thank you and Regards,
Felix K Jose