[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Get all users that participated on a given process

Torsten R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 15 07:46:15 EDT 2010

Torsten R [http://community.jboss.org/people/tcr] replied to the discussion

"Get all users that participated on a given process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552752#552752

Hi Jorge,

we had the requirement to provide an "audit trail" including reassignments. Just as you did, we implemented a custom history listener and recorded all events we are interested in.

At least in 4.2 we faced an issue here: The "old" assignee is not a member of the Reassign-Event! As we had several other requirements regarding reassignments, we implemented a custom reassign-CMD and a corresponding custom reassign-event. Sounds costly, but actually wasn't.

Regards
Torsten