[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Is it possible to add classloader root with wildcard pattern?

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 15 10:15:05 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"Is it possible to add classloader root with wildcard pattern?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552801#552801

> Just a suggestion, would these usage be more intuiative to the user (using full regular expression pattern for matches)?
> Use URL query parameter:
> <root>file:///opt/lib?file-re-pattern=.*jar</root>
>
> Or extend root element with attribute:
> <root file-re-pattern=".*jar">file:///opt/lib</root>

The 2nd one would require a change to the api, since root is currently directly mapped to String,
and would have to be changed to some custom attribute handling class.

I'll use the 1st approach. Perhaps some other (shorter) key word suggestion?
* root-re-pattern perhaps?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]