[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples

eivind hognestad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 15 11:46:17 EDT 2010

eivind hognestad [http://community.jboss.org/people/ehognestad] replied to the discussion

"Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/552845#552845

Hi Jaikiran - thanks for the interest in my problem  :)

No I didn't change any property files, and the only property file I have is the jndi.properties file:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url=localhost

Do I need to change anything or add any property files?

>From the error it seems like an URL is missing from some configuration somewhere, but I am not able to find it...

Best regards,

Eivind

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]