[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Consuming webservice in jBPM JPDL (Eclipse)

Shawn Nguyen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 17 12:58:06 EDT 2010

Shawn Nguyen [http://community.jboss.org/people/shawnhnguyen] replied to the discussion

"Consuming webservice in jBPM JPDL (Eclipse)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553159#553159

Have you got this to work?  I've the same exact problem here and can't seem to figure out how to deploy my process either.  I've been googling like mad as well, but only keeps coming back to this thread.  I've tried to decipher what you've done here and for the most part am understanding the process you go through.  Unfortunately the way my work has deployed jbpm inside of jboss I have a very difficult time understanding where all the locations of dependent files goes.  I haven't deployed to the classpath as suggested here but did it work for you?  from what I can see here it did not.  Thanks for any help.