[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - [hibernate-tools] Display indices

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 18 05:01:20 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"[hibernate-tools] Display indices"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553191#553191

Yes, but we don't read *all* metadata I think you want to get at - DTP does.

For now, using the DTP View will give your more info.

In case of you using DTP connections we could probably put in a "DTP Database" node instead of/or next our "Database" node which
is just whatever the Hibernate Configuration model contains about the database and not what is necessarily directly in there.