[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Oracle User Type Mappings

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 20 11:25:57 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Oracle User Type Mappings"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553495#553495

Please post the entire exception stacktrace and the relevant code.

> Bob Frapples wrote:
>

> The object I am getting back from the JNDI call is a org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.jdk5.WrappedconnectionJDK5 object.
I'm not completely sure what the issue is, but if you trying to get the real connection to the DB, then you'll first have to call getUnderlyingConnection() on that object, something like this  http://community.jboss.org/message/225667#225667 http://community.jboss.org/message/225667#225667

By the way, the type-mapping come into picture only for EJB2.x Container Managed Persistence.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]