[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to suppress "Server Credentials required" screen in Eclipse

baa baa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 20 12:50:17 EDT 2010

baa baa [http://community.jboss.org/people/baabaa] created the discussion

"How to suppress "Server Credentials required" screen in Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553513#553513

I have 2 machines
Machine A has "jboss community 5.0"
Machine B has "jboss EAP 4.3"

On machine B, I am trying to start the "JBOSS eap 4.3 runtime server" from eclipse. However I always get this warning messagebox.

"Server credential required"
"Your server is responding to JMX inquiries with a security exception. You can try entering new credentials below or can click ignore but deploying and stopping may not function."

If I ignore it server starts but deployment does not fucntion well.
How do I figure out what credentials it is looking for?
If I use run.bat on machine B, I do not get a warning message. But I cannot use run.bat as I want to start the server from within eclipse so that I can use eclipse for debugging and auto generation/deployment of wsdd, etc.

If I use machine A, with Jboss 5.0, I do not get the warning messagebox. The server just starts without asking for credentials.

How do I suppress the credentials required screen on machine B?
Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]