[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 20 14:18:09 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553528#553528

Hi,

I am about to start work on history details and before I start want to collect your ideas and expectations on what shall be included. Here is a list of items that I identified (or was already defined in code/jira) and I find them required:
* task assignment changes
* start work on task
* change priority of task
* start of the process mainly user information (who did it)
* signal wait state again, mainly user information (who did it)
* variables updates, since history can be already enabled but it will keep the most recent value

All of them will rely on provided user information, it will be secured when working with BPM console but if working though API it must be provided manually.

Please share your thoughts so we could have the most complete solution with 4.5.

Cheers,
Maciej

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]