[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - Passing arguments to own identity Component

narf blub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 09:21:54 EDT 2010

narf blub [http://community.jboss.org/people/cmshizzl] created the discussion

"Passing arguments to own identity Component"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553705#553705

Hi,

i plugged in my own identity component like it is described in the documentation.

<transaction-context>

  <object class="your.package.YourIdentitySessionImpl" />
</transaction-context>

My SessionImpl class implements the Identity Session. This all works fine so far. But now i want to pass the
id of the database to the sessionImpl because there are running severale databases on the server. I couldn't figure
out how to pass the arguments in the object of the transaction-context, so that the constructor of the
sessionImpl will be initialized with these arguments...

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]