[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples

eivind hognestad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 17:33:16 EDT 2010

eivind hognestad [http://community.jboss.org/people/ehognestad] replied to the discussion

"Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553834#553834

Hi guys, sorry for the late response, and THANKS for the interest in my issue.

First of all, my JBOSS AS is installed in D:/development/jboss so no problems with spaces in filenames, I also checked my java installations etc and I have no installations with whitespace in the path.

I also think the java.naming.provider.url=localhost MIGHT be the problem, but what do I put there then? I tried to put  http://localhost:1099 http://localhost:1099 and the problem still remains. I saw another guy with the same problem in another forum, but without an answer.

I just tried to run the examples with maven again now with:
mvn clean install -PRunSingleTutorial

but like I said the problem still remains and I'm not able to find anywhere a URL could be missing...

Are there any other config files that I could have overseen?

I downloaded JBOSS 5 (latest version), and then the EJB3 tutorial files, installed maven and set the PATHS the way it says in the tutorial and in the respective websites.

Best regards,

Eivind

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]