[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBossTool 3.0.2 in RAD [IBM websphere] 7.5.5.1 (seam wizzard)

Pronab Pal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 20:35:19 EDT 2010

Pronab Pal [http://community.jboss.org/people/pronob] created the discussion

"JBossTool 3.0.2 in RAD [IBM websphere] 7.5.5.1 (seam wizzard)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553844#553844

 Hi,
Aafter installing the pluginfor Jbostoolss I am getting correct  views for  jboss-tools and Seam projects .. However when I start a new project and  pick  the SEAM  wizzard,

and choose SeamWeb Project ,it looks for the target server and if I pick the existing websphere 7 server it simply comes back with the error message " There are no available Target Servers for selected Runtime" .

Can any one tell me  if I should only chhose a local jboss server to work with a seam project in RAD 7.5.5.1 ? Or can you suggest any work around to work with websphere 7 built in the RAD .

Thanks
Regards
Pronab