[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2772 retrieve business key from sub-process

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 03:23:38 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] created the discussion

"JBPM-2772 retrieve business key from sub-process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553876#553876

Hi guy,

In jBPM-2772,  Martin want to retrieve the business key of super process instance from sub proces instance.   I attached a patch to try to get key from super process instance when the value of its key is null.

There is another way to sovle this issue that we should copy the key value of super process instance to sub process instance when created a new sub process instance.  But I think my way is better.

Here is the patch :  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2772 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2772

Please tell me your opinion.  Thank you very much.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]