[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - jboss-javaee.jar file on jboss 6.0M3 is missing?

iscariot i do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 10:28:42 EDT 2010

iscariot i [http://community.jboss.org/people/iscariot] created the discussion

"jboss-javaee.jar file on jboss 6.0M3 is missing?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553964#553964

Hello friends,

I'm begining to develop my first JEE application. I've just installed JBOSS 6.0M3, but I need to import jboss-javaee.jar file to my project library and I couldn't find it. It's supposed to be on JBOSS_HOME/client but this version seems to be missing the file. Do I need to import another library instead since this version?

Thank you very much,
iscariot

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]