[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Dynamic AOP application, not able to redeploy the aspects at runtime

Vivek Nandavanam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 11:50:01 EDT 2010

Vivek Nandavanam [http://community.jboss.org/people/VivekNandavanam] replied to the discussion

"Dynamic AOP application, not able to redeploy the aspects at runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553983#553983

Hi Flavia,

Thanks for your reply.
I did upgrade to jboss-aop-2.0.0, but still not getting it.

Sorry for using the term 'reflected'. What i meant to say was that i am not able to see the changes i made in the code after redeployment.
The archive structure that is redeployed(JAR) is like this:
/
SessionBean
HomeInterface
RemoteInterface
META-INF/
MANIFEST.MF
ejb-jar.xml
jboss.xml

I am compiling and creating the jars externally. Later redeploying it into the deploy folder at runtime.

Thanks,
Vivek

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]