[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can a mail node stop to contact mail server and just generate a mail file?

Tun Mang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 12:59:01 EDT 2010

Tun Mang [http://community.jboss.org/people/tunmang] replied to the discussion

"Can a mail node stop to contact mail server and just generate a mail file?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553987#553987

Hi HuiSheng:

Thanks a lot for your help.

We realize MailProducer can solve our concern (2) and (3), but the problem is our concern (1): the mail server is not reachable (known by either a check or a predefined flag) from the deploying host, and do not send mail (so there is NO exception thrown).

Actually we are looking for a property in "jbpm.mail.properties" or a flag in somewhere (e.g. jbpm.default.cfg.xml) that can tell the MailSession to stop sending email.

Or is there a way to turn off jbpm MailSession AND the "mail node" will not throw exception ?

Your help is very appreciated.

Tun Mang