[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Upgrading JBoss 4.0 to 5.1 - application won't connect

Lance Goforth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 15:01:58 EDT 2010

Lance Goforth [http://community.jboss.org/people/lancetx] replied to the discussion

"Upgrading JBoss 4.0 to 5.1 - application won't connect"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554008#554008

I moved over the connection resource xml, and the application jar.  I tried recompiling with the new jboss jars.  But couldn't complete that because I couldn't find org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection class in the new jars.

Got pulled off to other urgent projects so not sure when I can get back to this one.