[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - Benchmarking classloaders

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 23 05:39:12 EDT 2010

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Benchmarking classloaders"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554118#554118

> David Bosschaert wrote:
> I created the bundle bench mark test model to follow typical OSGi deployments. Multiple levels are very common in that case, for instance:
>
> A customer bundle uses a product delivered as OSGi bundles. The product has an API and an Implementation. The product uses some services from the compendium which are implemented by a number of util bundles. Voila - that's the test case structure.
I understand and agree, but I think for this Ales wants a bare-bones comparison between exact classloading and the full visibility model, in this case it will probably be clearer with just one level of classes. I'm working on this now, and should hopefully have something in time for today's meeting.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]