[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - JNDI and Data Source Configuration

Tharindu Malimage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 24 00:33:19 EDT 2010

Tharindu Malimage [http://community.jboss.org/people/tmalimage] created the discussion

"JNDI and Data Source Configuration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554241#554241

I used following technologies,servers to develop my application,

* jboss-5.1.0 AS
* JSP/Servlet
* EJB 3
* Hibernate
* MySQL 5

In my application, I used JNDI name as *DefaultDS*. It works fine.But now I want to change my JNDI name as *jdbc/uni*.When I deploye application in Jboss, JNDI Naming exception has occured. I have changed several *.xml files with help of Jboss Documentation. ( http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/Administration_And_Configuration_Guide/5/html_single/index.html#d0e5159 http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/Administration_And_Configuration_Guide/5/html_single/index.html#d0e5159).

It is a great help, if someone can answer my question.

Thank you.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]