[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Dynamic AOP application, not able to redeploy the aspects at runtime

Vivek Nandavanam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 27 12:28:48 EDT 2010

Vivek Nandavanam [http://community.jboss.org/people/VivekNandavanam] replied to the discussion

"Dynamic AOP application, not able to redeploy the aspects at runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554659#554659

Thanks again for your replies.

I was deploying the session bean as a class that needs to be aspectized. i was including this session bean class in the *-aop.xml.
Can this be done?

I am making the changes in the methods in the Session bean.
The methods have print statements. I am changing these print statements and redeploying the jar.
These methods are deployed in the aopdynclasses folder as aspectised classes (even after redeployment).
And these changes in the print statements are the changes that i want to see when the jar is redeployed.

The interceptor class is being deployed as a jar with the structure
/
Interceptor.class
META-INF/
 MANIFEST.MF
>From this interceptor i am calling the session bean methods.

Regards,
Vivek

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]