[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JAAS + EJB3.0 + Jboss unable to propaogate

Gaurav Agarwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 28 00:17:35 EDT 2010

Gaurav Agarwal [http://community.jboss.org/people/Gauravag] replied to the discussion

"JAAS + EJB3.0 + Jboss unable to propaogate"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554735#554735

First thanks a lot for all this help.

I have near by completed my work.But i have faced another problem.

Do we have to call LoginContext("loginconfig",Handler) each time before calling an EJB or to get the same values in other request.?
I want that if the same user makes the request next time so this time he may need not reauthenticate himsel again and again.

How can i do that..?

Regards,
Gaurav

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]